**COVID-19 Related Policies & Changes**
The safety of our students, staff, and community is at the forefront of our minds as MPA redesigns our in-studio classes in this new environment. Our plan includes:
- Limiting class enrollment,
- Requiring all participants and staff wear properly fitted face masks,
- Implementing cleaning procedures and policies before and after classes,
- Requiring participants to maintain social distancing in the studio, and,
- Taking temperatures of all students prior to class.
Participants must follow these guidelines to participate in MPA in-studio classes.
- Participants are required to wear a mask in the building at all times.
- Required Forms: All required forms must be submitted BEFORE the first day of class. Participants can fill out the form HERE.
- Do not come to class if you are feeling unwell for any reason.
McLean Community Center
1234 Ingleside Avenue
McLean, VA 22101
DuVal Studio (1st floor of MCC)
All MPA class registrations will be done online through MPA’s website. For any questions, please contact Briana Clorey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MPA offers special rates for McLean Community Center district residents. Find out if you’re a district resident HERE.
MPA also offers a 10% discount for seniors 65+.
We encourage participants to sign up as early as possible! MPA will cancel a class if does not have sufficient enrollment (4-5 participants) no later than one week before the start of the camp.
Inclement Weather Policy
MPA follows McLean Community Center’s inclement weather policy.
When does MPA issue a refund for a class or camp?
MPA issues refunds when MPA cancels a class or activity. MPA also issues refunds when it changes a class or an activity and the change makes it impossible for the participant to continue with the class. Please note, MPA cancels a class one week prior to the start date if the class does not meet minimum enrollment.
Once a class is in session, refunds may be granted only for medical reasons or for extenuating circumstances as determined by MPA.
Patrons who submit refund requests 14 days or more before the start date of a class or activity, will be granted a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee. Refunds requested less than 14 days before the start date of the class or activity will not be granted; the amount paid for the class can instead be credited to that individual’s account and can be applied to another art class.
Prorating camps: Prorated camp requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. MPA will determine on an individual basis if prorating the camp is appropriate.
Who do I contact?
All other questions about camps can be directed to Briana Clorey, firstname.lastname@example.org.