Sincere thanks to everyone who supported MPA with a donation to our Giving Tuesday and Annual Giving Campaigns. We were thrilled to far exceed this year’s goal. MPA has a rich history of connecting art and community and your generous support makes it all possible. Thank you!
If you haven’t already had a chance to make your donation, it’s not too late to give your support.
Recognized as a premier center for contemporary visual arts, McLean Project for the Arts has been connecting art and community in Northern Virginia since 1962. Your generous contributions make our award-winning exhibitions, education and arts programming possible.
Please support us with your Annual Giving gift today!
Giving Levels and Benefits:
$35 Artist, Student, Senior $1,000 Sponsor
$50 Individual $2,500 Major Benefactor
$100 Family $5,000 Leadership Circle
$250 Contributing Member $10,000 Chairman’s Circle
$500 Sustaining Member $25,000 Curator’s Circle*
*If you would like to support at the Curator’s Circle level, please contact the office at 703.790.1953.
MPA offers these payment options:
Online: Make a secure payment with your credit card
By mail: Send in a check with this MPA Donation Form and mail to:
Attn: Annual Giving
McLean Project for the Arts, 1234 Ingleside Avenue, McLean, VA 22101
Call: For stock contributions or to make a credit card payment through our office, please call 703-790-1953.
MPA has presented the work of 2,000+ esteemed Mid-Atlantic artists in our beautiful Atrium and Emerson Galleries. Exhibits feature artists working with a broad array of mediums and approaches.
The generous support of our community has built MPA’s well-earned reputation for artistic excellence. We’re proud that nearly every recent exhibition has been reviewed by The Washington Post.
Low-income students are 5 times more likely to graduate when they receive arts instruction (from Americans for the Arts). With your support, MPA’s award-winning ArtReach program serves over 3,000 individuals annually including:
- Fairfax County Public Schools Title I elementary school students
- Fairfax County senior center participants
- ServiceSource, SPARC Solutions & other nonprofits & schools serving individuals with special needs
- Second Story’s Safe Youth Project participants.
And we were especially proud to offer need-based Art Camp scholarships to deserving students.
MPA inspires by connecting art and community, inviting all to encounter the finest in contemporary art in venues large and small.
- Our beloved MPAartfest which attracts thousands annually to a day of art, music, food, and fun in McLean Central Park
- Intimate encounters with art and artists in our gallery through an engaging annual calendar of our exhibitions, gallery events, and artist talks
- Arts education classes, workshops and camps taught by MPA’s faculty of professional, working artists.