According to research by the Community Foundation of Northern Virginia, area public school students from higher-income households tend to perform 2.5 grade levels above students from families with less means. MPA’s ArtReach works to address this gap through our arts education outreach to FCPS Title I schools, and community nonprofits serving this population — like Second Story and their Safe Youth Projects.
Your Giving Tuesday gift to MPA will help us continue to make our ArtReach possible!
As a premier center for contemporary art exhibitions and arts education programming, we’re looking ahead to doing even more in 2022, and need your support!
A GivingTuesday gift at any level will allow us to continue adapting and connecting art and community in this most crucial time.
- $10: Provides basic art supplies to accompany weekly ArtReach activities for a young person without reliable access to technology and internet
- $25: Allows MPA to open the gallery for COVID-safe exhibition viewing by supporting gallery monitors and cleaning supplies
- $50: Provides printing and supply assistance for ArtReach activities for our community partners, including Second Story, Best Buddies, SPARC, Fairfax County seniors, & community centers
- $100: Provides our virtual seniors art class instructor with online teaching supplies as we continue to reach out to vulnerable area seniors with weekly classes
- $250: Provides 1 summer camp scholarship to a financially disadvantaged Fairfax County student
McLean Project for the Arts is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization,
with the tax identification number of EIN #52-1374407. Your donation is considered
a charitable contribution under the U.S. Tax Laws. Consult your tax advisor to
determine the extent of the applicable tax deduction.