Please join us in celebrating…we met our goal of $15,000!
Thank you to all our amazing donors! A special thanks to our matching gift donors, Pamela and David Danner.
If you didn’t have the chance to donate today, please consider supporting us through our upcoming Annual Giving campaign.
According to research by the Community Foundation of Northern Virginia, area public school students from higher-income households tend to perform 2.5 grade levels above students from families with less means. MPA’s ArtReach works to address this gap through our arts education outreach to FCPS Title I schools, and community nonprofits serving this population — like Second Story and their Safe Youth Projects.
Your Giving Tuesday gift to MPA will help us continue to make our ArtReach possible!
As a premier center for contemporary art exhibitions and arts education programming, we’re looking ahead to doing even more in 2022, and need your support!
A GivingTuesday gift at any level will allow us to continue adapting and connecting art and community in this most crucial time.
- $10: Provides basic art supplies to accompany weekly ArtReach activities for a young person without reliable access to technology and internet
- $25: Allows MPA to open the gallery for COVID-safe exhibition viewing by supporting gallery monitors and cleaning supplies
- $50: Provides printing and supply assistance for ArtReach activities for our community partners, including Second Story, Best Buddies, SPARC, Fairfax County seniors, & community centers
- $100: Provides our virtual seniors art class instructor with online teaching supplies as we continue to reach out to vulnerable area seniors with weekly classes
- $250: Provides 1 summer camp scholarship to a financially disadvantaged Fairfax County student
McLean Project for the Arts is a non-profit 501(c)3 charitable organization,
with the tax identification number of EIN #52-1374407. Your donation is considered
a charitable contribution under the U.S. Tax Laws. Consult your tax advisor to
determine the extent of the applicable tax deduction.